Things to know about Tobruk Centre:
We're still open!
We feel like we need to tell you that first because it is such a good feeling to be able to say that. We're doing all we can to keep up to date with what's going on right now and are trying new ways to deliver services.
- face to face consults are still available but it will be under strict guidelines
- at this stage we cannot provide group sessions
- Zoom (video) consults are now up and running, though we are still working out a few kinks. To use this, download the software below and create a free account. We will schedule your appointments for you
- We are operating with a skeleton staff and are locking the door to avoid unnecessary drop-inn, but knock and we will be right with you
- You must complete an Emergency Action Plan before commencing appointments. If you are already a client of ours, you should have received one via email.
Things to know about your community:
We are so lucky to live in a proactive and kind community. Local businesses and groups are providing information about the town and the country as it happens!
Port Lincoln COVID-19 Connect: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2793092060778732/
Lincoln Medical Centre: https://www.facebook.com/lincolnmedicalcentre/
Eyre and Far North Local Health Network: https://www.facebook.com/EFNLHN/
Port Lincoln Times: https://www.facebook.com/portlincolntimes/
ABC Eyre Peninsula: https://www.facebook.com/ABCEyrePeninsula/
Things to know about additional support:
Centacare Catholic Family Services: 8683 0733
SAGov Financial Aid Information: https://www.sa.gov.au/topics/care-and-support/concessions-and-grants/emergency-financial-aid
Kids Helpline - 1800 551 800
Lifeline - 13 11 14
Beyond Blue - 1300 224 636